Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
round of applause for stanley tucci
he looks like he’s singing a solo on xfactor or something
don’t you forget about me, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t you forget about me
The Doctor found your blog!
Hello- yes- sorry! Didn’t mean to surprise you, just a bit of a non-routine routine… checkarooni. Oh… no, not checkarooni. What in the blazes is a checkarooni? Really, Doctor.
But no! Truly, there’s nothing to worry about. Just a bit of a —follow-up, yes, a follow-up, after that whole situation with the Wi-Fi. If you’re wondering, you are A-OK. I think, just one more quick—…… ah, yes. No residual, soul-sucking hotspots here. Relax, and- and… keep on scrolling.
Oh, and if you happen to see a fish on your monitors… don’t be alarmed. He’s microchip-encapsulated, called Barnaby. I had him on the TARDIS monitors and then he just went swimming off into the Wi-Fi. If you see him, just, you know, shoo him in the general direction of my when-and-where.
(Okay, so less of a follow-up-with-the-Wi-Fi, more of a I’ve-lost-my-bio-fibre-optic-fish… but I digress!)
a six year old boy was suspended for kissing a girl on the hand and the act was classified as sexual harassment. WHAT THE FUCK?
Lupin was the good boy, he got the badge.
You don’t think I’m weird though, do ya? (x)
literally shitting my pants, i’ve waited a fucking year
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.